Without the generous philanthropic support of alumni, parents, grandparents, corporations, foundations, and friends we would not be able to provide the quality of education that is the cornerstone of the Telluride Mountain School experience. Thanks to donors like you, Telluride Mountain School can continue to:
* Foster a love for learning for new generations
* Provide teachers with professional development dollars to obtain advanced degrees and professional development
* Build and sustain an excellent experiential education program
* Support new student initiatives in community service
* Maintenance of the facility and grounds
* Student Assistance
Gifts made by December 31, 2016 provide maximum benefit to our students and overall academic programs. The Annual Fund opens on July 1 and closes on June 30 of each year.