We are so grateful to the generous donors who help support the mission of our school. Check out the video below to learn about all of the opportunities that your gift helps to provide!
Your gift makes it possible for Telluride Mountain School to continue to provide an exceptional foundation that allows our students to go on to lead remarkable lives. A gift to the Annual Fund is the very best way to maintain Telluride Mountain School’s mission, attract and retain the very best faculty, and continue the School’s longstanding reputation in a community where strong academics, enriching experiences, and meaningful relationships develop confident, curious students who passionately contribute to the world.
This year’s Annual Fund goal is $407,000.
Without the generous philanthropic support of alumni, parents, grandparents, corporations, foundations, and friends we would not be able to provide the quality of education that is the cornerstone of the Telluride Mountain School experience. Thanks to donors like you, Telluride Mountain School can continue to:
- Foster a love for learning for new generations
- Provide promising teachers with professional development dollars to obtain advanced degrees and professional development
- Build and sustain an excellent experiential education program
- Support new student initiatives in community service
- Maintenance of the facility and grounds
- Student Assistance
The Annual Fund opens on July 1 and closes on June 30 of each year.
Visit our Annual Fund FAQs page to learn more.